First time I entered a tuition centre since primary school. Hmm, I was quite nervous at first. But it turned out fine I guess. Got to know a few people. :/ the name is School of Thought . As the name suggests the programme it offers makes people think. And the first lesson already got me thinking about some things that I never thought of before. Like law and those kind of things. I dun feel like elaborating hahas.
It seems like everyday I'm dreaming. Weird. I dun usually dream so often. :( few days ago my left eye was twitching, and I didn't cared about it. Then when I got home, I scalded myself. It was damn painful. :'( I'm so suay. Not to be superstitious but, I seriously think twitching of the eye signals either good luck or bad luck. It happens so many times to me before. Maybe I should start caring about it.
Today saw a rainbow in school. Or rather two? Although I think the second one was a reflection of the first. It was weird, cos usually rainbow comes after rain, but today, the rain came only after we saw the rainbow. Is this sign of some sort too? Hahas. I think I'm thinking too much already. Ohwell...
I realized all those para in thus post are just random snippets of happenings. I am just very random. O.o
''I touched and I was burnt.'' Omg. This phrase totally desc me. :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((